About the Association for Healthcare Collaboration
What is the Association for Healthcare Collaboration?
A membership site designed to place resources that foster healthcare collaboration under one convenient website.
- Share insights related to financial models, recruitment, ED call-pay, and other areas that can facilitate collaboration
- Build community to promote reflection and discussion among healthcare leaders and managers who are getting it done and want to learn from others in the field
Why did we create the Association for Healthcare Collaboration?
We created this site to build a network of committed healthcare professionals to improve care outcomes through improved collaboration
How will the Association for Healthcare Collaboration impact my life?
It depends on what you want to do:
- Do you want to obtain timely information that can improve your organization’s clinical and financial performance?
- Would you benefit from learning from others what new strategies, tactics, and tools work for organizations similar to your own?
- Can you learn innovative techniques from people outside your field that can spur out-of-the-box thinking where you work?
We’re excited about creating this resource to promote collaboration in the healthcare industry. Become a member and get access to cutting edge information written by experts.